Monday, January 27, 2014

Recommendation- Mark of Athena

I would recommend Mark of Athena to anyone who is interested in a thrilling mystery that keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have loved the whole series so far and I believe that it is a great book to test your imagination with. Rick Riordan's writing has fascinated me by the abstract vocabulary that you wouldn't hear on a normal day. The book has kept my interest by always leaving the reader with questions that only can be answered by turning to the next page. The Mark of Athena has proved that Riordan doesn't stop proving himself to his readers with his amazing way of telling a story that hooks you from reality and reels you in with a pen. I recommend any of Rick Riordan's books to anyone who wants to be taken from your own world into his, anyone who wants to be swooped off their feet by the creativity that no other person would imagine even in the wildest dreams. I strongly suggest that when you read this and are drawn to the library and are compelled to starting the fantastic adventure that is The Mark of Athena.

1 comment:

  1. The book looks like a good book and it looks like a book that would get me into it and read it fast.

    ReplyDelete