Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fat Boy Chronicles- Introduction

I started reading the Fat Boy Chronicles in the beginning of the trimester because one of my friends suggested it and I had to pick a book to read for English class. I didn't think that I would enjoy this book because I have a history of hating reading. This book is different because it caught me off guard with its entertaining storyline and its ability to connect with the reader. This book was written by Lang Buchanan who went to mason in his high school years. The Fat Boy Chronicles is about Buchanan's life during his years spent in Mason. It is written in the eyes of a teenager that was bullied by his classmates about his weight and his journey loosing it. I have enjoyed this book so far because it had a lot of lessons to learn and it is an inspiring story.

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2009/12/14/1537204/0615296564.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Are you in health right now? Many students read this in health as well. I actually met this former student when he came to speak to Mason teachers many years ago.

    ReplyDelete