Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Text to self- Mark of Athena

This is a text to self connection from Mark of Athena to myself. In my personal reading novel there are many similarities between the main characters, some of these are caused by ADHD or ADD, which cause many different traits like being hyper and craving the attention of others. I am similar to these characters because I have ADD. Other similarities include that I have an interest in mechanical engineering like some characters. I have demonstrate this interest almost all my life by taking clocks and remote control planes apart when I was just a kid. In Mark of Athena there are people that do the same throughout the book. Having this talent for mechanics helps the characters with transportation in the beginning of the book. Leo has this trait and he made a battleship that is steered by a WII controller. This helped them travel to New Rome at a fast pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment