Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Entry four- Monster SRA

The book I read for my summer reading project was Monster by Walter Dean Myers. I read this book because I thought it would be a good book because my friends requested it and they said it was interesting. I loved this book because it kept me on the edge of my seat. Throughout the whole book, I was wondering what would happen next and I was always curious of what would go down. I think that this book is different than others because it is written by the main character, also this book is written like a movie. I like this because the book was almost all dialogue and not much of the thought process. Also I liked the way the book was written because it was right down to the point and there wasn't much time spent on the specifics unless it was completely necessary to the story line. I would recommend this book to anyone that likes mystery novels or anyone that likes prison novels. Also I would like to recommend this book to anyone that likes novels that have an informal dialogue. I have really enjoyed this book because of all the suspense and the intensity that it has throughout the whole novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment